Sunday, August 21, 2011

H&M is Landing Singapore - September 3, 2011. Be There.

So it's really here, H&M on September 3rd, 2011.
Orchard Building.

I was present when H&M opened its very first store in East Asia, in Central, Hong Kong, in 2007.
As one of the first 500 visitors I got a pair of Madonna sunglasses and some candies :)


On 27th Feb 2010, the day H&M opened its first store in Seoul, Korea, I was there too. 
As usual, I was among the first 500 and I got a limited edition t-shirt (sorry, no image for that day as it was freezing cold waiting outside and inside it was battlefield - people were mad for Sonia Rykiel for H&M collection). 

It is always an enjoyable trip visiting H&M's several "first stores"; lots of discoveries and thoughts, seeing people's true faces as they pushed and grabbed each other in order to get their target items.

I'll definitely be there, H&M at Orchard on 3rd September 2011.

See You There!!!

(Xu Xiao Lian, 같이가요! ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment